Why install Genuine Toyota brake pads?
- Keep your Toyota a Toyota
- Toyota tested and approved for proper fit, form, and function
- Ceramic brake pad may help reduce heat, noise, and brake dust, as well as help extend rotor life
- Factory-trained technicians for proper installation
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- Increased stopping distance
- Excessive brake noise
- Abnormal brake pedal feel
- Pulling or vibration during braking
- Excessive brake dust on wheels
Why is it important?
- Ensures optimal braking performance
- Contributes to proper vehicle control
- Helps maintain vehicle safety
- Maximizes stopping power and improves stopping distance
Welcome to Buckeye Toyota, your Local Toyota Dealer Serving Lancaster.
Not only will you find Toyota models at our dealership, serving the greater Lancaster areas, you'll also find a friendly and accommodating staff eager to assist you.
We're here to help you no matter what it is you’re looking for - be it a car service appointment, help picking out the right part for your Toyota, or a test drive in a new or pre-owned vehicle.
If your heart is set on a new Toyota, then we have you covered. Check out our selection of affordable Toyota models at your convenience; when something pops out at you, we'll set you up for a little joyride (i.e. test drive). Singing along to the radio, while optional, is certainly recommended for the full experience.